Effective date: September 14, 2007
Abbiotec, LLC is committed to protecting your right to privacy. Abbiotec values and protects your privacy and places strict controls on gathering and using personally identifiable data. Your personal information is not disclosed, made available, or otherwise used for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection, except with your consent or as authorized by law or regulation.
- While in contact with Abbiotec, LLC, whether directly or through our website, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as name, address, telephone number, credit card number, and e-mail address.
- Information gathered by Abbiotec will only be used for the purpose(s) stated at the time of collection, and in accordance with the California’s privacy laws.
- E-mail is considered a communication tool; any data you send via e-mail is not secured or encrypted by Abbiotec. If you fill out a survey or send Abbiotec an e-mail message, your e-mail address and the information submitted will be collected and may be provided to other organizations to better serve your needs. Do not send any confidential or personal data via e-mail, such as your social security number, account number, credit card number, or other data that could be compromised.
- When you view information on Abbiotec’s website, some non-confidential data may be collected, such as the time and date of access and where you went during your visit. The website may place and subsequently retrieve simple text files called "cookies" that identify you and your computer to our Internet site. Cookies do not contain personal or confidential information about you and will only be used to monitor activity on this website.
- Abbiotec, LLC will not sell or distribute your information to any non-governmental third party without your consent or as authorized by law or regulation. Abbiotec’s employees will only use personal information submitted by you on a need-to-know basis in order to provide information or services.
- Abbiotec, LLC does not store or use personal information submitted by you any longer than necessary. If no longer required and in order to prevent unauthorized access or use of the data, your personally identifiable information is destroyed by deleting, erasing, shredding and/or other appropriate means of permanent removal.
- While Abbiotec, LLC makes reasonable efforts to maintain accurate and up-to-date information in its records, content is provided by a variety of sources and may change frequently; therefore, Abbiotec cannot make any representations or warranties as to the information’s accuracy. Furthermore, Abbiotec assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors in its records database. If you notice an error or omission in your information, or if you would like your personal information removed from our records, please contact Abbiotec to request or verify a change.
- Abbiotec, LLC will post any substantial or material changes to this policy on its website in a prompt manner.
Abbiotec, LLC understands the importance of maintaining your privacy and will make every attempt to maintain your trust and confidence regarding the collection and use of your personal information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.